Specifically, the oil and Gas Industry leverages advanced testing laboratories in every sector. Besides these sectors include upstream (exploration and analyzing samples), midstream (transportation of oil and natural gas to refineries), downstream (distribution of refineries products) and research and development.
- First boosted productivity and efficiency
- Second Sample management with extra connectivity across the lab and organization
- Third define tests and inspections according to the desired manufacturing process
- Forth advanced dashboard capabilities to provide at a glance view over oil and gas laboratory
- Finally predefined templates for sample registration and workflow management to reach an exhaustive control over processes
Truly performing a complete set of different tests in each phase of petrochemical production is a necessity to achieve a high-quality product. Purity, presence of contaminants and type of compositions should be determined accurately. Advanced laboratory data management software can be really helpful to overcome these challenges.
- Full sample management system
- Sample creation and reception
- Test and work assignments
- Result entry and specification and limits checking
- Review and approval
- Certification and report generation
- Instruments integration
- Eliminate manual transcription errors
Accordingly testing laboratories need to acquire a high level of data management, data analysis and lab instruments integration to support the oil and gas industry in every step to deliver high-quality products with maximum efficiency. Lenava LIMS supports all kinds of testing labs by a high level of sample management, workflow management, data analysis and instruments integration.